ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am looking for someone willing to sponsor me in the UK.

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jester1
Newly Registered

I am looking for someone willing to sponsor me in the UK.

Post by Jester1 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Hello,

I am really looking for opportunities to move to the UK. In Cornwall, England. I am not able to get a work visa on my own so I need someone who would be willing to sponsor me long enough to get my citizenship. Please, I really need some help doing this. For more information you can read this fundraising page. You do not have to donate but if you want to help all I ask is that you share it so that more people see it.

Thank you

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: I am looking for someone willing to sponsor me in the UK

Post by Wanderer » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:02 am

Jester1 wrote:Hello,

I am really looking for opportunities to move to the UK. In Cornwall, England. I am not able to get a work visa on my own so I need someone who would be willing to sponsor me long enough to get my citizenship. Please, I really need some help doing this. For more information you can read this fundraising page. You do not have to donate but if you want to help all I ask is that you share it so that more people see it.

Thank you
The sponsoring company pays for the Work Permit so you don't need to raise any money. If you don't qualify all the money in the World won't help unless you can find either £200,000 and a good business plan, or have £1,000,000 to invest.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....