ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for a sponsor.

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Igor
Newly Registered

Looking for a sponsor.

Post by Igor » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Hello,
My name is Igor (24yo) and I live in Israel.
I'm trying to find a employer who is willing to sponsor me for any kind of work.

I speak 3 languages: Russian, Hebrew and English.
I have a profession certificate as a qualified Ramp Supervisor in any international or domestic Airports.
I served 3 years in the Israeli Navy as a driver with a C1 driving license (up to 12ton).
No criminal record.

If anyone knows about anyone who is willing to sponsor an average joe like myself, it will be greatly appreciated if you could contact me.

thank you and best regards, Igor.

Tilaye
Newly Registered

Post by Tilaye » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Igor,

UK Employers are required to have a license to sponsor migrants. Some of the companies you apply for may not even have a license. The register of sponsors for Tier 2 (which I think can be applicable for you) and Tier 5 is here,
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ofsponsors.

That list is a big list. You can use WorkSponsors to search through that list. Here is an example searching for "law",
http://www.worksponsors.co.uk/search.ph ... ywords=law

DISCLAIMER: I am part of the team that developed WorkSponsors. However we genuinely think it is helpful and we don't know of any other free resource like this. I know there are websites who claim they can get you sponsorship but I have never tried them. WorkSponsors doesn't claim to get you sponsorship neither does it try to make money off you. It only helps you search for a sponsor.

Good luck.

- Tilaye