ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for shippings clerk job in uk

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Abdirama
Newly Registered
Mood:
Kenya

Looking for shippings clerk job in uk

Post by Abdirama » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:56 am

Hello everyone!
I'm Rama graduate from Technical university of Mombasa pursued bachelor of science maritime management shipping and logistics option currently looking for employment. Please if anyone has a link for sponsorship, because I don't have any money to add on that leaving in a developing country where corruption is the day to day topic, and jobs are being offered according to whom you know not what you know, you can have whatever level of education but here in kenya it doesn't matter, the incompetent known person will be on job and qualified stay in the street struggling for $ 1 per day. The situation is very bad, please I need a sponsor to move out of this country. I struggle alot to achieve my secondary and university education after I lost both of my parents. Please for those sponsors out there who value education help me to feel and have those fruits of being educated.
Rama
Thanks