ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need a job

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

netqueen
South Africa

Need a job

Post by netqueen » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:57 am

Hi everyone,

I have a COA based on a Zambrano application. I need a job any job could some one help or direct me as to how to go about it. most of the ones I have had to apply demanded passport only the photocopy is what I have. any help will be appreciated very much.

netqueen

appealalready

Re: Need a job

Post by appealalready » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:36 pm

netqueen wrote:Hi everyone,

I have a COA based on a Zambrano application. I need a job any job could some one help or direct me as to how to go about it. most of the ones I have had to apply demanded passport only the photocopy is what I have. any help will be appreciated very much.

netqueen
Hi NetQueen,

Many employers do not want to hire people with a COA and they can refuse to hire you without an original passport.

If you can manage to get an offer (any offer), then you can apply for a judicial review and ask for your derivative residence card application to be expedited. Then, you can apply for jobs you really want.

Hope this helps.

netqueen
South Africa

Re: Need a job

Post by netqueen » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:34 pm

appealalready wrote:
netqueen wrote:Hi everyone,

netqueen
Hi NetQueen,

Many employers do not want to hire people with a COA and they can refuse to hire you without an original passport.

If you can manage to get an offer (any offer), then you can apply for a judicial review and ask for your derivative residence card application to be expedited. Then, you can apply for jobs you really want.

Hope this helps.
Many thanks for your help appealaready.
Thanks ever so much most grateful.