ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need sponsorship

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

S_dutta4
Newly Registered
India

Need sponsorship

Post by S_dutta4 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:26 pm

Hey my name is Sanjay currently residing in India having worked in hospitality industry for top hotels in the world I would love to seek employment in UK. I have multiple job offers in UK but no one is ready to sponsor me. Can any hotelier or friends sponsor me, I am ready to bear the expenses. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need sponsorship

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:36 pm

Only sponsors on the HO approved sponsor list can sponsor a Tier 2 General visa.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rs-workers
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hanuman411
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Need sponsorship

Post by hanuman411 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:08 pm

S_dutta4 wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Hey my name is Sanjay currently residing in India having worked in hospitality industry for top hotels in the world I would love to seek employment in UK. I have multiple job offers in UK but no one is ready to sponsor me. Can any hotelier or friends sponsor me, I am ready to bear the expenses. Thanks
Hi,
I am also in the same kind of situation. Did you find any way. Please let me know.

Thanks.