ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nostrification (recognition) of foreign diplomas in UK

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RoyW
Newly Registered

Nostrification (recognition) of foreign diplomas in UK

Post by RoyW » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:42 pm

Dear members!

I have lived in Northern Ireland for five years (have UK citizenship) and during this period of time have been trying to find out how to do nostrification (recognition, transfer, validation) of my foreign diplomas and certificates into UK system. I have looked on internet, asked workers of same field as mine - no luck. All of them received education here and don't know where to do validation. I cannot find an organization in NI that would do it! I have a diploma in radiography and a certificate in CAT Scan and MRI from the United States and a certificate in radiography from Ukraine. I spent a lot of time, money and efforts to receive them and now cannot use them here.

Please help with information of organizations in UK (Northern Ireland) where I can do the validation.

Thank you a lot

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Nostrification (recognition) of foreign diplomas in UK

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Have you tried UK NARIC?

https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RoyW
Newly Registered

Re: Nostrification (recognition) of foreign diplomas in UK

Post by RoyW » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:23 pm

CR001 wrote:Have you tried UK NARIC?

https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/
Thank-you, i will contact them