ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P45 is not issued by employer.

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gow
Newly Registered

P45 is not issued by employer.

Post by gow » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi all,
Please help me to solve my problem. I worked for a retail store with PSW visa and went on maternity leave. When I returned to work my manager requested me to resign the job as they have filled my place and no vacancy to keep me there. I understood the situation and accepted to leave the job and emailed my resignation. It is more than 6 weeks since I left the job and a P45 hasn't been issued. When I requested my manager who said the company normaly do not give P45 to anyone. I have been paid by cheque with a payslip. I do not know how much I have been paid for this fiscal year ( last payslip I received is not the last one). I supposed to be paid one more payment, but have not even paid. Hope a game is plaied with my paiment by manager. How can I find out my exact payment and tax for this fiscal year. Can I call HMRC Or can I send a request letter to HMRC to find out. pllease advice me. Thank you all.

gow
Newly Registered

Post by gow » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:58 am

Hi all,
Could anyone help me please?

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Let me google that for you...go on the below URL to find a few hints.

http://bit.ly/19apCkH

We are all like you only mate, none of us are experts but helping each other like this only. Read there and then hopefully you should get some idea:)
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.