ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslips and employment letters

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

akky12
Newly Registered

payslips and employment letters

Post by akky12 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:42 pm

hi i just want to know that if my 6months are covering the 18.600 wage then is my 6months wage slips enough or do i need to show atleast 7 to 8 months of wage slips do get my spouse visa approved?

ive heard i have to get employment letters and letter from myself and letter from the person whos house i live in, the question is that because i do 2 jobs, 1st job is zero hours but been doing 30 hours for the past over a year and the 2nd job is 8hours contracted but ive done between 21 and 28 hours a week, what do these employment letters have to actually state, what does the landlords letter have to actually say and what does my personal letter have to actually say?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: payslips and employment letters

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:56 pm

You have been asked numerous times to desist from posting in this sub forum and to continue your questions in your existing topic.

Is there anything in the request that you do not fully understand???

immigration-for-family-members/payslips ... l#p1648326
CR001 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:29 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 am
Topics Merged (click)

Kindly keep ALL questions on the same application in one topic and refrain from posting spouse visa questions in the Settling In (click) sub forum.
CR001 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:34 am
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 am
Topics Merged (click)

Kindly keep ALL questions on the same application in one topic and refrain from posting spouse visa questions in the Settling In (click) sub forum.
Is there anything in the above post of mine that is not clear?? Please desist from starting new topics in the 'settling in' sub forum and continue your questions in ONE topic (this one)!!!
This is the final request that will be made to stop posting in the settling in sub forum and to keep your questions in one topic before access to the forum is terminated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.