ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sap, c#, java developers

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ukemtec
Newly Registered

Sap, c#, java developers

Post by ukemtec » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:54 pm

We are looking for various developers and testers in the IT. If you have good experience and looking roles please contact me. We can also sponsor visa for the right person.

rahul.hari32
Newly Registered

Re: Sap, c#, java developers

Post by rahul.hari32 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Hi,
I am glad to hear that you have requirements in different skills and you will be sponsoring the candidate.
I am having 7plus years of IT software experience in application support and development experience especially using the skill C,C++,Informix SQL,Scripting and tools like HPQC,Sharepoint,SVN etc.Currently working in India and willing to migrate to UK.
I am eager to know regarding the process of applying to jobs and getting hired.Attached my profile here.Please do the needful.

Thanks &Regards,
Rahul

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Sap, c#, java developers

Post by Wanderer » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:30 pm

ukemtec wrote:We are looking for various developers and testers in the IT. If you have good experience and looking roles please contact me. We can also sponsor visa for the right person.
Surely there are plenty of suitable people in the UK, British and EU?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....