ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Form-Mistake

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Raman Ranjan
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Form-Mistake

Post by Raman Ranjan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi There,

I am Tier-1 General main applicant from Birmingham and tomorrow it will be two week of time where I have sent visa extension application via post which includes :

1. My Application as main applicant tier-1 G
2. Wife as a dependent [House wife]
3. Under 4 years daughter as dependent

we all here in uk and living together and this is 2nd second extension of all of us three.

VIsa fee has been deducted from the account via card payment option.

We did receive letter from home office about Bio metric and we did this done last Saturday in one of post office here in Birmingham

Today I realised that on my daughter form :

Because I have marked Yes in point N12 I should have ignored other remaining points.
Even though I have answered those NOT applicable point I doubt whether I have answered correctly or not which are below:

POINTS WERE:
----------------------------
N12; Are both of your parents applying for leave at the same time as you?
Yes go to the next section No go to N13
My Answer : Yes

N13; Is the PBS main applicant that you are dependant upon your sole surviving parent?
Yes go to the next section No go to N14

N14; Has the PBS main applicant you are dependant upon had, and still has, sole responsibility for your upbringing?
Yes go to next section No go to N15

N15; Is your other parent in the UK?
Yes No
My Answer : NO

Please advise on this and criticality on application decision.

Thanks
Raman

Raman Ranjan
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Form-Mistake

Post by Raman Ranjan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:16 am

Hello Friends,

I just want to share to all members that though I have got any reply on this post I rang home office this morning. Over the phone lady was very polite and humble. When I explained what had happen to my daughter's visa application then she said " You will be alright with this small mistake and in case of any doubts or clarifications the case worker [who is working on visa application] would let us know". I got relived after talking to her.

And surprisingly Just now I have received the approval letters for all of us[I , wife and daughter]. Glad to know that our applications have been approved.

Hurray............

Many Thanks once again and I will be following immigrationboards.com closely.

Raman Ranjan