ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Website listing companies that offer visa sponsorship in the UK

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

grescox
Newly Registered

Website listing companies that offer visa sponsorship in the UK

Post by grescox » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:46 pm

Hi there,

I've created a website where I am listing companies that offer visa sponsorship in the UK.
It's called xxxxxxxxxxx
I hope you find it useful and feel free to give me any feedback so I can improve it.
Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Website listing companies that offer visa sponsorship in the UK

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:11 pm

Please do not post your own personal designed webpages on the forum. It is not permitted.

Anyone wanting a skilled worker sponsored visa, should use the official UKVI sponsor list, which changes constantly.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

grescox
Newly Registered

Re: Website listing companies that offer visa sponsorship in the UK

Post by grescox » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:35 pm

OK sorry, I just built this website to help some friends and I thought it might be useful to other people. I get the data from the UK government site regularly so I keep it updated. But thanks for advising anyway.