ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About my multiple visa valid for 2 years type C

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Marivic
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

About my multiple visa valid for 2 years type C

Post by Marivic » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Hello, i visited Denmark 3 Times already in the 1st entry it was a single entry valid for 60days duration 2-3-17 up to 15-05-17 I visited 3-4-17 the day I stepped in EU and exit 30-04-17 to EU country based on visa they gave me. And then, I applied again a visa then they granted me a Multiple entry visa type C which is 2 years validity 12-08-17 to 12-08-19 so, I visit again Denmark for 88 days I stepped EU 15-08-17 and exit 10-11-17. So I stayed 3 months in my home country after the exit of EU I decide again to go back in Denmark for the 3rd time knowing that im allowed again to stay another 90days so, I booked a ticket and decided Just to stay there for 15days now I when I went to the Immigration to have the stamp I was surprised when he told me I have only 5days left in that visa I have now. I thought I have 90days at this time and I used the 15 days so I expect I still have 75days left in 180days. Now, my question is what Is his basis and how he calculated it ? Is it means that I must applied again for another visa ? Or I must wait the visa to expire before I can apply again? Hope anyone can help me here. I Will Truely appreciate it. Thank you and more power.

mgb

Re: About my multiple visa valid for 2 years type C

Post by mgb » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:37 pm