ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for French Schengen visa via TLScontact London

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dihanhan21
Newly Registered
China

Apply for French Schengen visa via TLScontact London

Post by Dihanhan21 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:54 pm

Hi all,

I plan to travel to France on 11th October and need to make Schengen visa application ASAP.

Last week I made an application and booked appointment on 5th October with TLScontact London. I wanted to reschedule to earlier time, but realised I cannot reschedule on their website. I tried to call for many times and it didn't go through.

So today I decided to delete the application on French consulate website and make a new one. The problem is I cannot make a new appointment with TLScontact because my passport is linked with my previous application. Obviously deleting application from French consulate website didn't delete TLS appointment. Therefore, I tried to use my previous passport (it was expired) and I managed to get an appointment next Wednesday. My question is will I be turned back on appointment day because I made an appointment with an expired passport?

Thanks!!