ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

As Canadian Citizen in Spain, Can i extend my Schengen Visa going into Gibraltar and Back to Spain?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

batin24
Newly Registered
Canada

As Canadian Citizen in Spain, Can i extend my Schengen Visa going into Gibraltar and Back to Spain?

Post by batin24 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:14 am

Greetings Everybody! I was definitely looking out to know if there is a very good possibility to move out Further on toward Gibraltar from spain on car, in this case where my Non-Eu Schengen Visa on my Canadian passport will be Expiring soon. By summarizing by the Fact that recently Gibraltar (Partly U.k) did Brexit quitting away itself from the E.U and is not inside Schengen area just as the U.K. So is it a good choice to move forward there and after leaving Gibraltar on Passport Control area toward spain on exit on the way back them stamping me extended visa on my Canadian passport??? As a rule ive known its 3 months as a norm on entry to Gibraltar Zone From Spain.

But if many different rules now and arrangements had changed and more control has been applied on the borders.
Do i not need to ask them myself indicating to Spanish officers to have it demandingly Stamped by them??? any consequences, suggestion and if its Possible idea?

Regards! :)