ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Banned entry from Malta

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Yossef
Newly Registered
Morocco

Banned entry from Malta

Post by Yossef » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Hi all ,

my situation is a bit complicated, am Moroccan and i was living in Malta since May 2005 ,i traveled from Non-EU with a valid tourist Visa of 1 month, i managed to get a work permit with ETC and i was guaranteed to stay legally for one year,during this period i meet a my ex wife (Maltese national) and got married in 2007, then i had the freedom of movement ,we stayed married tell 2012, then we got separated , i was still having the residence card of a duration of 5 years (family member) ,my ex wife managed to get our marriage annulled later in 2014, in November 2018 my residence card was expired , when i showed up at the office of immigration(Malta identity ) they took my residence , and refused to renew it.

i have been terminated from work , and the immigration police took my finger print and expelled me from Malta to Morocco,nothing was printed in my passport taught, all this after living legally in the country for a duration of almost 15 years (since MAY 2005).

now my company is applying for my work permit , do you think i can re enter back to Malta and apply for either a long term residence or citizenship by neutralization .

Can some one help me with some advises as am confused about all this with taking in consideration that i was working and paying taxes and my conduct is clean since i landed the first day in Malta.

Thank you .