ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizen exercising treaty right in Bulgaria

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

GunnersLegend
Newly Registered

British citizen exercising treaty right in Bulgaria

Post by GunnersLegend » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:45 pm

Dear All,

Wondering if you could help with a query please. I am British national and work for an IT firm. My company is sending me to our Bulgarian office for few months. Now i am thinking of exercising my EU treaty rights while i am there. I am thinking of applying visa for my sister and mother who are financially dependent on me. As i will be paid by my British employer in my British bank account in UK after deducting tax and NI contributions. I am thinking of registering a limited company and will apply for Bulgarian resident card. Could anybody guide or help me if possible. First of all, my question is, has anyone ever exercised treaty rights from Bulgaria? Is it an easy process or quite difficult ? What are the chances of getting the visa ? What do i need to do after applying for my Bulgarian resident card ? Many thanks in advance.