ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused about multiple entry schengen visa(Monday appt)

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Divu

Confused about multiple entry schengen visa(Monday appt)

Post by Divu » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:12 pm

Hello Friends,

I am an Indian passport/british ILR holder. Spouse is British.
I am applying for a Italy schengen visa with VFS on Monday. My Italy trip is in April. However, I also need to go to Monaco in May as separate trip. How do I request them to give me a longer visa so I don't have to apply a new one for Monoco which is going to be hard? You all are probably aware of how hard it is to get a TLS appointment.

Does this come under the new multiple entry case? I am a bit confused on what to do and with the new rules? If Italy gives me a long enough visa can I use it for my Monoco trip?

I am hoping someone can help. Will be very grateful!

ywlgy

Re: Confused about multiple entry schengen visa(Monday appt)

Post by ywlgy » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:55 pm

You need to include the 2nd trip in your travel plan when filling out the application, so that they know you will need a multiple entry and longer visa. However, even if you have done that, it is not guaranteed you will get it.

If Italy gives you a multiple entry Schengen visa, then yes, you can use it for your 2nd trip within its validity.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

Divu

Re: Confused about multiple entry schengen visa(Monday appt)

Post by Divu » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:31 am

Thank You!