ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delays in D type Belgium visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

xeenia
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Delays in D type Belgium visa

Post by xeenia » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:17 pm

Hello,
I need information regarding long term family reunification belgium visa.I applied for visa on the first week of January via VFS. Its been 6 months but I didnt get file number or any kind of message or email about whether my documnts are okay while at the same time my friend applied she got message of file number.I contact VFS but didn't get satisfactory reply the said your case is under process with belgium embassy .Then i email to embassy but get no reply, tried to contact via phone but not answering so I much worried .Can you guide me what to do now,,, Either to visit embassy but problem is how to take appoimtmnt bcz they are not answering my email nor my calls.So If you have any idea please guide me.
Waiting for your response.

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Delays in D type Belgium visa

Post by Caravel88 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Your best bet is keep trying with VFS and the embassy.
xeenia wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:17 pm
Hello,
I need information regarding long term family reunification belgium visa.I applied for visa on the first week of January via VFS. Its been 6 months but I didnt get file number or any kind of message or email about whether my documnts are okay while at the same time my friend applied she got message of file number.I contact VFS but didn't get satisfactory reply the said your case is under process with belgium embassy .Then i email to embassy but get no reply, tried to contact via phone but not answering so I much worried .Can you guide me what to do now,,, Either to visit embassy but problem is how to take appoimtmnt bcz they are not answering my email nor my calls.So If you have any idea please guide me.
Waiting for your response.