ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need my passport to travel from Holland to Denmark?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

blondecappuccino
Newly Registered

Do I need my passport to travel from Holland to Denmark?

Post by blondecappuccino » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:50 pm

Hi

regarding the schenghen, I travelled on my danish passport from France to Germany 3 years ago but there was no border control (i.e. it was like going from amsterdam to Eindhoven).

Is this the same now or has it changed post sept. 11th? I'm sorry but am not really that knowledgeable on these things.

I just want to go to Denmark but my passport is in a security box in a bank & dont have they key with me, can I use my EU driving license instead?

blondecappuccino
Newly Registered

Post by blondecappuccino » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:36 pm

Thanks Elfa

I do not have an identity card as Denmark does not issue these to Danish citizens. I Will be flying from Amsterdam to Denmark so can I still use my EU driving license to board the plane?

Regards

blondecappuccino
Newly Registered

Post by blondecappuccino » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:44 pm

LOL!...looks like im back to square one! hehe well i better call the airlines cos i cant get my passport out of the bank in time and cant afford losing my ticket fare. Thanks for your time though. Any more definite advice is much appreciated.

Regards