ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do l need visa for Croatia? refugee TD

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nihad
Mood:
Iraq

Do l need visa for Croatia? refugee TD

Post by nihad » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:56 am

Hi guys

I’m sure this question has been asked few time
But l can’t find a clear answer

I have contact the embassy and they told me that l don’t need a visa if l travel on refugee travel document issues by UK

Their response “ Referring to your email, please be informed that, according to Article 8 of the Regulation on the Visa Regime of the Republic of Croatia (http://www.mvep.hr/files/file/2021/2108 ... 021-en.pdf),
recognised refugees and stateless persons who are residents and holders of a travel document issued by the United Kingdom do not require a visa to enter Croatia and to stay for up to 90 days in any 180-day period or to transit through the territory of Croatia.

Therefore, if you are holding the travel document for refugees/stateless person issued by the United Kingdom, you do not require a visa for Croatia. The travel document must be valid for at least three months after leaving Croatia.”

But IATA says l do need a visa which all the airlines use for IATA https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/passpo ... ements.htm

My question is has anyone actually traveled to Croatia without a visa and with which airlines?

Many thanks

flyingdaddy2020
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Re: Do l need visa for Croatia? refugee TD

Post by flyingdaddy2020 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:34 pm

Since Croatia is a member of the EU, since you have the proof email from the embassy and a copy of official regulation, I wouldn't have any doubt about it. IATA website is not 100% accurate. Even if the airline officers are in doubt, you can show them your proof and they will confirm it with Croatian border force, then you would easily travel.