ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

enrty visa for non eu family member of a UK citizen beneficiary of the Brexit withdrawal agreement

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nurmiani
Newly Registered

enrty visa for non eu family member of a UK citizen beneficiary of the Brexit withdrawal agreement

Post by nurmiani » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:13 pm

Hi I hope you can help,
I am a UK citizen and a beneficiary of the Brexit WA (having moved to France before the deadline and having secured a French Carte de Sejour.

My Indonesian wife is applying to join me in France. We lived together in the UK for many years (she has ILR). Our marriage predates Brexit (19 yrs!). At the time I relocated to France she needed to stay in UK to finish a vocational training course. She is now ready to join me.

We are applying for her entry visa (short stay/type=beneficiary of WA). The resulting document list does not mention either travel insurance or an attestation d'accueille. Usually these are mandatory for visitors. Is the Brexit WA entry visa different in this respect (ie no need for insurance or attestation) ? Our appointment is next week and I' can't find a clear answer to this on TLS
Thanks for any help you can be
Andrew