ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU citzen with Non EU spouse

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nechaty
Newly Registered
Thailand

EU citzen with Non EU spouse

Post by nechaty » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:23 pm

Hello everyone,
Im from Romania , i live in germany since 2014 and this year i got married with my Thai girlfriend in Romania trough a schengen visa , we got a residence permit here in germany for her "Aufenhaltskarte" valid until 2022
but now we're facing some questions, if my wife will go back to thailand will i have to make another shengen visa invitation for her?
And another matter concerning the visa, my wife used the shengen visa untill we got a residence permit, this means , on her passport visa is no stamp that she ever left germany after the three months (because we got a residence permit) ,now the question is , will she have issues because of that matter ? I would have asked at the immigration office but its like they r too busy for this...Thank you in advance for your answers , and if someone has a similar situation please dont hesitate to put it in the answers, have a good day everyone 8) :lol:

ibwe
Mood:
Bulgaria

Re: EU citzen with Non EU spouse

Post by ibwe » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:58 am

nechaty wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:23 pm
Im from Romania , i live in germany since 2014 and this year i got married with my Thai girlfriend in Romania trough a schengen visa , we got a residence permit here in germany for her "Aufenhaltskarte" valid until 2022
but now we're facing some questions, if my wife will go back to thailand will i have to make another shengen visa invitation for her?
As long as she has a residence permit, Aufenhaltskarte, - there is no need for her to apply for a Schengen visa. The permit, as long as it's valid, allows her to be in Schengen area [and EU for that matter].
nechaty wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:23 pm
And another matter concerning the visa, my wife used the shengen visa untill we got a residence permit, this means , on her passport visa is no stamp that she ever left germany after the three months (because we got a residence permit) ,now the question is , will she have issues because of that matter ?
No she won't. If it were a problem she wouldn't have been issued a residence permit in the first place.

nechaty
Newly Registered
Thailand

Re: EU citzen with Non EU spouse

Post by nechaty » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:50 am

Thank you :) i apreciate it