ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First Schengen visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tobtob
Newly Registered
Nigeria

First Schengen visa

Post by tobtob » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:53 am

hello all , id like some advise on how to put in application for my first schengen visa.
First a little about myself , i have a 2 years leave to remain in the United kingdom as a father of a british child. having visited Morocco last month on a tourist visa , i will like to explore europe this year for the following months. ( Prague in March for 3 nights ) ( Finland in May with my daughter and girlfriend for 3 nights) ( France in July for 3 nights ) and possibly somewhere in November which i am not sure of yet.

so now my questions are : 1) seeing as my first entry port is Prague in March ...do i apply to Czech asking for multiple entry in order to be able to use the visa for May and July ?
2) seeing as i will be travelling with my british daughter , do i still need a visa for Finland ?
3) what country is my best chance of getting a schengen visa preferably a longer duration visa ( i have payslips, bank statements , employment letter ) to show.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my essay , any advise is welcome.