ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

France Passeport Talent Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ximon
United States of America

France Passeport Talent Visa

Post by Ximon » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:28 pm

Anyone with experience or knowledge in applying for a passeport talent visa for France? I was originally going to apply for the new French Tech Visa but found out I needed to be resident at an approved incubator/accelerator which would take at least 6 months to apply and be accepted. Then I considered the passeport talent visa for an innovative enterprise but that visa requires a recognition letter from a French public body which will also take a long time to request and receive. So I am now looking at the passeport talent visa for entrepreneurs which requires establishing a French company and investing a minimum capital investment of of €30,000. Anyone else looking at establishing a company in France and get a work/resident permit? The process was supposed to be streamlined but it still seems that there are many snags.