ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

France visa rejected

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Brunda
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

France visa rejected

Post by Brunda » Tue May 21, 2019 7:45 pm

Dear France Consulate:

My visa has been refused with this reason: The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not reliable.

Actually my business trip to Poland is planned on 31st May 2019.
Initially I had applied for Poland visa and it was rejected due to some documents were missing. Consulate had asked to submit the missing documents with in 14 day. My representative has failed to submit the documents on time due to many holidays in the particular period also the consulate had kept on asking the representative to come next day as there were many people who had prior appointment with all these reasons I couldn't submit it on time.
I had tried dropping an email to Consulate requesting for an appointment as my travel date was nearing and had no much time to register the application. But consulate was not ready to give the appointment in email.
As I didn't had much time, France visa can be done little faster than Poland, as this business trip was very important as suggested by my representative . I had applied for France Schengen visa by requesting France Invite letter from France office and my trip was also planned accordingly first visiting France office and some meeting with teams and travel to Poland along with other colleagues to make this business travel . But now my visa rejected with this reason "The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not reliable."

I am really not sure what to do now as my travel is booked for 31st May? Poland and France both Schengen visa got rejected. I have only one week time to get this sorted else I would lose this opportunity to attend my new project meetings and team meetings.

travellove
Newly Registered
Malta

Re: France visa rejected

Post by travellove » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:52 am

Any update? Did you get to make your trip? Any more reasons you got for visa rejection? What passport do you have?