ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

free movement with pakistani wife

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saiqr
Newly Registered
Pakistan

free movement with pakistani wife

Post by saiqr » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:45 am

I qot an question. I live in Holland, and i want to meet my wife in germany is it possible that we both can meet each other in german and stay there for 2 weeks in a hotel. So what are the requirements that we have to prove. We have got a nikah namah pakistani and which more documents have we to provide

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: free movement with pakistani wife

Post by Caravel88 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:44 am

Apply for a visa under Spouses/children of citizens of the EU category.
saiqr wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:45 am
I qot an question. I live in Holland, and i want to meet my wife in germany is it possible that we both can meet each other in german and stay there for 2 weeks in a hotel. So what are the requirements that we have to prove. We have got a nikah namah pakistani and which more documents have we to provide

secret.simon

Re: free movement with pakistani wife

Post by secret.simon » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:00 pm

Also see this other thread of the OP for the advice he has already been given.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.