ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

German Work Permit without university degree

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nephessus
Newly Registered
Turkey

German Work Permit without university degree

Post by nephessus » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi all,

I have a question about Germany Work Permit;

Almost for 7 years i am working in a Digital Marketing Agency in Turkey and i got a job offer from an Agency in Berlin, and i signed the contract.Now i will start preparing documents for work permit but first let me tell you my status ;

On 2005 i started studying university and before finishing my university i started working at my present company on 2012. That's why i am still 4th grade on my university, it means my status still seems as student.

So my question is; can i get visa by showing employment contract,7 years of work experience, CV and my transcript (i don't have degree but i have transcript)

Best!

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: German Work Permit without university degree

Post by Caravel88 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Contact a lawyer to help you apply.

5+ years of work experience, by law, needs to count as the equivalent of a higher educational degree. However agencies do not follow this rule, making it a necessity to have a diploma:

http://www.bamf.de/EN/Migration/Arbeite ... -node.html

The EU Blue Card is a residence permit which, when issued for the first time, is valid for a maximum of four years. It is issued subject to the following conditions:

a German or recognised foreign or comparable foreign higher educational qualification,
nephessus wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:34 pm
Hi all,

Almost for 7 years i am working in a Digital Marketing Agency in Turkey and i got a job offer from an Agency in Berlin, and i signed the contract.Now i will start preparing documents for work permit but first let me tell you my status ;

On 2005 i started studying university and before finishing my university i started working at my present company on 2012. That's why i am still 4th grade on my university, it means my status still seems as student.

So my question is; can i get visa by showing employment contract,7 years of work experience, CV and my transcript (i don't have degree but i have transcript)

Best!

nephessus
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by nephessus » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:48 pm

So do you think Germany Consulates count work experience as degree as well ?
Caravel88 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:15 pm

5+ years of work experience, by law, needs to count as the equivalent of a higher educational degree. However agencies do not follow this rule, making it a necessity to have a diploma:

The EU Blue Card is a residence permit which, when issued for the first time, is valid for a maximum of four years. It is issued subject to the following conditions:

a German or recognised foreign or comparable foreign higher educational qualification,
nephessus wrote:
Hi all,

Best!

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Post by Caravel88 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:29 am

I have already said:

5+ years of work experience, by law, needs to count as the equivalent of a higher educational degree. However agencies do not follow this rule, making it a necessity to have a diploma.
nephessus wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:48 pm
So do you think Germany Consulates count work experience as degree as well ?
Caravel88 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:15 pm

nephessus wrote:
Hi all,

Best!