ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to obtain Canadian citizenship and other citizenship of other countries??

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Westergaard
Newly Registered
Germany

How to obtain Canadian citizenship and other citizenship of other countries??

Post by Westergaard » Wed May 16, 2018 12:40 pm

I need citizenship from any country between USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEWZEALAND, GERMANY, IRELAND, SWITZERLAND etc.
Can you help?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How to obtain Canadian citizenship and other citizenship of other countries??

Post by CR001 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:54 pm

Without residence after a valid visa, you are unlikely to qualify for any citizenship in any country. Citizenship is earned, not dished out like sweets.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Lee2521
Ireland

Re: How to obtain Canadian citizenship and other citizenship of other countries??

Post by Lee2521 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:20 am

What is your nationality?
Do you have family in any of these countries?
Do you have skills?

You must have lived in any of these countries for a number of years for naturalisation
Just like CR001 said

Ireland 5 years or more

Switzerland 12 years of residence (probably the hardest on the list) Also you must be able to speak 1 of its 4 laungages French, German, Italian, Romanish

Australia 4 years of residence
New Zealand 5 years residence
Both have very strict immigration laws

USA 5 years residence but getting residence is very difficult (Probably the second hardest)

Canada 3 - 4 years residence need to be able speak English & French at a good level

Germany 8 years residence and be able to speak German

It wouldn't be fair to all the other immigrants who had to go through all the pain and hassle to get citizenship to just hand them out for free

Moderator edit : the forum will not permit members to post details/routes of 'buying' their way though any type of immigration/citizenship application.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:29 am

This inactive thread is almost 12 months old :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.