ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I want to immigrate to one of the EU Countries

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

m_mike2k
Newly Registered

I want to immigrate to one of the EU Countries

Post by m_mike2k » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:48 am

Dear All
My current experties in IT Consulting and Business Analyst has great demand. Please advise me what is the best path for me to immigrate to any country? I prefer France, Germany, UK, Ireland as these are the countries which has huge opportunities
Please advise
Regards
MIKE

tvt

Post by tvt » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:20 am

I suggest you take a look at UK HSMP forum to get a general idea about the HSMP category.
-----------------------------------
<<<N. N. - G. N.>>>

m_mike2k
Newly Registered

Post by m_mike2k » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:02 am

Hi
What I meant is that to obtain a citizenship I have submitted by documents to my Consultant in UK.
Regards
MIKE

greenmanner
Newly Registered

Post by greenmanner » Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:44 pm

just out of interest what country are you coming from?

They could probably do with your expertise alot more than those countries in the EU.

The firm that you join may be able to supply you with a job in your home country rather than you having to immigrate. TBH this makes much more sense from a development pooint of view. There shouldn't be this concentration of expertise in the west. You're only fueling this divide getting a job in the EU. You'd be better off putting your services to good use in your home country through a gloablised company, obviously dependent upon whether the quality of the job is of similar quality in your home country as it is to the EU or whether your home country is suitible. It's true you could also benefit alot from your experience working for a company in the EU and you could transfer this expwerience abroad. But if you are just using your expertise to get EU citizenship and reap any benefits that may give I think you're doing your country a severe injustice :)