Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Is all that really necessary or am I looking in the wrong place?SHORT STAY - TOURIST VISA
* Passport valid with one full blank page to affix the visa.
* Two completed and signed visa application forms.
* Two passport colour photographs.
* UK Residency / Immigration Status.
* Recent and signed letter of employment on letter headed paper from the company in the UK addressed to the Spanish Consulate. Students: recent letter from the school or University on headed paper confirming attendance (a letter of enrolment is not acceptable).
*(if self employed: letter from solicitor/Bank manager/Accountant/Local chamber of commerce).
*(if working for a family: letter of employment/tax paying proof in UK, Employerâ€™s passport and recent bank statements).
* Last 3 months Bank Statements showing the applicantâ€™s home address.
* Salary slips (optional).
* Overseas Medical Insurance Policy (with repatriation clause).
* Flight Tickets reservation or booking *.
* Accommodation: Hotel Bookings/Deeds of property in Spain/Letter of invitation from the host issued by the Police in Spain.
* Declaration of consent for Minor children signed by both parents or either parent with the legal custody, and copy of their passports and copy of Birth certificate.