ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

David-1
Newly Registered
Albania

Information

Post by David-1 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:31 pm

I am a Non-EU student in Italy, I applied for the STUDENT VISA in French embassy Rome, I got a reply that a decision has been taken for your visa application(not mentioned granted or not). I have not submitted my passport, the passport is with me. they ask me to come to the embassy along with the passport.
My question is they have not mentioned that the Visa is granted or not. Can anyone explain what can be the response?
Thank you.

Casa

Re: Information

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:46 am

David-1 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:31 pm
I am a Non-EU student in Italy, I applied for the STUDENT VISA in French embassy Rome, I got a reply that a decision has been taken for your visa application(not mentioned granted or not). I have not submitted my passport, the passport is with me. they ask me to come to the embassy along with the passport.
My question is they have not mentioned that the Visa is granted or not. Can anyone explain what can be the response?
Thank you.
Please desist from spamming the forum with the same question. Someone will respond in your original topic, if and when they are able.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.