ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Legalisation docs at Spain embassy Pakistan

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Arshad 1010
Newly Registered
Austria

Legalisation docs at Spain embassy Pakistan

Post by Arshad 1010 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:03 pm

I am a UK national and recently moved to Spain. I am going to apply visas for my non EU (Pakistani) family members under EU directive 2004/38/EC
I believe there is no legalisation requirement for normal Schengen visa but as per Spanish embassy visa ref 51 FAMILY MEMBERS of EU/EEA Swiss citizens VISA certain documents need to be legalised.
This is my first time dealing with Spanish embassy and I tried to contact them but unable to get hold.

I would like to confirm if attestation from Pakistan foreign is sufficient for this type of visa application or my family needs to get documents legalised directly from Spanish embassy in Pakistan?

If there is requirement for documents to be legalised what is correct process. Do I need to visit Islamabad embassy or apply legalisation via BLS?

Any help will be much appreciated

sumran
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Legalisation docs at Spain embassy Pakistan

Post by sumran » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:57 pm

Hello Arshad, I am in same boat, looking for this information.

DId you manage to get any information?

A UK citizen applying for dependent family member through Spain.

Please let me know if you have any updates.

Thank you