ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mainland Europe fastest Article 10 country

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sarahgates
Newly Registered
Ireland

Mainland Europe fastest Article 10 country

Post by Sarahgates » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:28 am

I’m married to a non EU citizen and thinking about moving to mainland Europe, what’s the fastest country issuing article 10 residents cards of a EU family member, I’m hoping to be self sufficient I have around €40,000 in my uk current account would that be enough?
Thanks
Sarah

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Mainland Europe fastest Article 10 country

Post by Zerubbabel » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:47 am

I don't think you will be able to respond to this question.

Even if the average varies from country to country and you might be able to get the figures, it doesn't tell you anything about your own application. The averages you may find are averaged over thousands and thousands of applications. Yours may take any time.

You need to take the question under a different angle. What are your projects? Where you do want to move ideally? What the authorities are like there?... etc.

secret.simon

Re: Mainland Europe fastest Article 10 country

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:11 am

Also, what are your nationalities?
If you're a British citizen, keep in mind that you will be only able to stay in the country you are residing in when the transition period is over (i.e. your freedom of movement within all EEA member states will cease when the transition period is over, though you will be able to continue residing in the specific EEA member state you were residing in on that date).
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.