ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Flush Away in Plane

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dihahs

Passport Flush Away in Plane

Post by dihahs » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:27 pm

Hello Everyone

Its bit weird but a friend of mine asked me to get him information.
Basically Friend of Mine No-eu will be flying from Turkey to Italy with Original Passport but Fake visa and His Agent told him to waste(Destroy) his Documents after Landing on Airport before going to immigration Desk....and thn Ask them i need Asylum. How this possible looks to you guys??

Thanks in Advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Passport Flush Away in Plane

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:34 pm

Maybe re-read the forum rules, particularly point 3 in the link below. Members will not and are not permitted to post advice on matters such as you are asking about and the forum cannot be seen to accept or tolerate it either.

announcements/terms-conditions-t3.html[quote]

Basic Rules for Members (and all other users):
  1. No negative comments about someone's nationality, race or religion.
  2. No advertising of commercial web-sites.
  3. There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities (such as but not limited to: how to illegally acquire copyrighted material, work permits, visas, passports or other documents), and no links to websites providing such information.
  4. No use of rude or inappropriate language. One must always treat fellow posters with respect.
  5. For your own safety, there should be no public posting of any personal contact information.
  6. Invitations to make direct personal contact are not permitted.
  7. No irritating posting styles, including use of all caps, excessive punctuation and unnecessary bunch of mood icons is allowed.
  8. You may discuss your personal experiences with various services, but you may NOT name them.
  9. The language of this board is English, and any posts not in English are liable to be deleted without notice.
  10. No invitations for financial/business partners are permitted (for any reason).
  11. Attempts to solicit financial partners to circumvent immigration law will not be tolerated
  12. Posts will not be deleted from the forum
[/quote]
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dihahs

Re: Passport Flush Away in Plane

Post by dihahs » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:41 pm

sorry for this as i did not know.