ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls pls pls i need help with getting my partner into NL

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ilsebaecke
Newly Registered

pls pls pls i need help with getting my partner into NL

Post by ilsebaecke » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:33 am

Please, can anybody help me or direct me to someone who can. I am dutch so are our 2 children. My partner is south african. We want to return to the netherlands ASAP. But are hitting brick walls when applying for an MVV. Either myself or my partner need to have proof of employment. But that is difficult to get as we are in south africa and cant go to holland until we have his MVV. I cant go first with the kids, as they have been through the death of both their grandfathers recently, as well as my mom and brothers moving back to NL. Mentally and emotionally they will not be able to cope with me and their dad separating for a period of time.......................we are desperate, is there anyone that can help us????????????????????????????????????? :) :) :?: :?: