ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police check certificate

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Baydaar
Pakistan

Police check certificate

Post by Baydaar » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:45 pm

Hi, I am a Pakistani national and lived in Italy as well for 5 years on humanitarian protection, in 2015 I moved UK after marriage. To adopt a child in uk I need to provide police criminality check certificate from Italy as well. Can any one please help me in this regard where to obtain police check certificate. Does Italian counslates or embassy in London give me this good character certificate? I shall be very grateful to you if any one please guide me.

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Police check certificate

Post by Caravel88 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:52 pm

What you need is called "Certificato Penale del Casellario Giudiziale" or "casellario giudiziale".

You can get all the info here (official website of ministry of justice):
https://www.giustizia.it/giustizia/it/m ... rlvI?tab=e
Baydaar wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:45 pm
Hi, I am a Pakistani national and lived in Italy as well for 5 years on humanitarian protection, in 2015 I moved UK after marriage. To adopt a child in uk I need to provide police criminality check certificate from Italy as well. Can any one please help me in this regard where to obtain police check certificate. Does Italian counslates or embassy in London give me this good character certificate? I shall be very grateful to you if any one please guide me.