ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR STATUS

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

heetdpatel

PR STATUS

Post by heetdpatel » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:36 pm

I am Non EU country citizen, If I do marriage with UK citizen, then after which country I can get PR quickly. (not want to settle in UK) ?

If possible lead time also.

I have a business in Europe also.

secret.simon

Re: PR STATUS

Post by secret.simon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:40 pm

Provided the UK citizen is in another EEA member-state and his family member joins him before March 2019, s/he should, subject to the details of the withdrawal agreement, be able to continue to exercise treaty rights in that EEA member-state and they should acquire PR in five years, as is currently the case.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

heetdpatel

Post by heetdpatel » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:36 am

Sorry, I write, PR status

But I am looking to get Residence card, so which country I can get quickly? and how long time.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:00 am

In June 2016 you posted that you got naturalised as a British Citizen???

british-citizenship/march-2016-naturali ... l#p1367196

Earlier that year in Feb 2016 you asked a similar question about a residence card for Germany if you marry a UK/EU citizen??

europe-immigration-forum/schengen-visas ... l#p1313366
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

heetdpatel

Post by heetdpatel » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:51 am

Yes Moderator,

But unfortunately that time in 2016 plan couldn't work it out so I am raising a question now because I am not aware about last one year , If any rules is changed or not?

That time we planning to for Germany but now may be some other county can do quicker that reason I am asking.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:56 pm

heetdpatel wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:51 am
But unfortunately that time in 2016 plan couldn't work it out so I am raising a question now because I am not aware about last one year , If any rules is changed or not?
But you stated you got British citizenship in 2016 so it is unclear what your question is as if you are British, you are free to move to the EU without restriction for now until Brexit.

It is a bit unreasonable to expect strangers on an internet forum to do research for you, in my opinion, regarding which EU country is 'quicker'. They vary, have different requirements and have different processes. Helpful if you narrowed down the countries you are interested in and do at least some of the basis research yourself first.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

heetdpatel

Post by heetdpatel » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:58 pm

Dear Moderator,

Now my Fiancee got business visa for 6 day. now on this 6 days, if we do marriage in (Tonder)Denmark and if we get marriage certificate , then can we able to leave more then 6 days in Germany. And Can she apply for Residence permit after that?

And please can you confirm, what document do we need to apply for Residence permit?

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Post by Caravel88 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:10 am

If you are an EU citizen, and living in an EU country other than your own, your spouse can live there with you by registering locally, in country, with the relevant documents.

Relevant documents are stuff like:

- photos
- marriage cert.
- EU spouse's passport / ID & copies
- proof of address
heetdpatel wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:58 pm
Dear Moderator,

Now my Fiancee got business visa for 6 day. now on this 6 days, if we do marriage in (Tonder)Denmark and if we get marriage certificate , then can we able to leave more then 6 days in Germany. And Can she apply for Residence permit after that?

And please can you confirm, what document do we need to apply for Residence permit?

heetdpatel

Post by heetdpatel » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Dear Thanks for your reply. Just need to inform she not able to apply on 6 days , which she got visa .so it is fine after 6 days she can apply for residence card?

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Post by Caravel88 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:43 am

A non-eu cit., when with their EU spouse, have the same rights, i.e., stay unconditionally up to 90 days. so she should register within this timeframe provided that she's with you.
heetdpatel wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:32 pm
Dear Thanks for your reply. Just need to inform she not able to apply on 6 days , which she got visa .so it is fine after 6 days she can apply for residence card?

heetdpatel

Post by heetdpatel » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:09 am

Thanks For your help.

Sorry one more question.

To apply for residence card, which Insurance do I have to take for Non eu spouse? If We get employment contract then we have to take an insurance?
Caravel88 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:10 am
If you are an EU citizen, and living in an EU country other than your own, your spouse can live there with you by registering locally, in country, with the relevant documents.

Relevant documents are stuff like:

- photos
- marriage cert.
- EU spouse's passport / ID & copies
- proof of address
heetdpatel wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:58 pm
Dear Moderator,

heetdpatel

Post by heetdpatel » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Dear Caravel,

As per guideline, we applied for a Residence card within valid visa. Authority (Bezirksamt Eimsbuttel) Issuue the letter (stating that we applied for residence card as per Artical 5(2)) but same time they cancel our valid visa also(with pen they done cross).Is it right?

Caravel88 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:43 am
A non-eu cit., when with their EU spouse, have the same rights, i.e., stay unconditionally up to 90 days. so she should register within this timeframe provided that she's with you.
heetdpatel wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:32 pm

heetdpatel

Post by heetdpatel » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:12 am

Dear Caravel/Moderator,

As per guideline, we applied for a Residence card within valid visa. Authority (Bezirksamt Eimsbuttel) Issuue the letter (stating that we applied for residence card as per Artical 5(2)) but same time they cancel our valid visa also(with pen they done cross).Is it right?

Please if any one can reply

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Post by Caravel88 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:49 pm

Your visa sounds invalid so they marked it to make it clear (it seems).
heetdpatel wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:12 am
Dear Caravel/Moderator,

Please if any one can reply

heetdpatel

Post by heetdpatel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:33 pm

Thanks to this forum.

Just need to inform they issue aufenthaltskarte(Residence card Green paper ). but unfortunately they issue for 1 year and told us to renew next year again. Can I argue with them any suggestion please ?