ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right Visa to meet team members in Belgium

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

prateekburad
Newly Registered

Right Visa to meet team members in Belgium

Post by prateekburad » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:27 am

Hi all,

I have been asked by my company to procure a visa to Belgium to attend some planning meetings with internal team members.

While searching online, it seems that Business Schengen Visa is the appropriate one. Is this correct? Or would it be a Work Visa instead?

If it is Business Visa, what validity can I expect? If I show availability and possession of a Corporate Card, would that serve as proof of funds?

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Prateek

Thanks,
Prateek

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Right Visa to meet team members in Belgium

Post by Ticktack » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:47 am

prateekburad wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:27 am
Hi all,

I have been asked by my company to procure a visa to Belgium to attend some planning meetings with internal team members.

While searching online, it seems that Business Schengen Visa is the appropriate one. Is this correct? Or would it be a Work Visa instead?

If it is Business Visa, what validity can I expect?Depends on how long you want to be there for. No one here can tell you how many days or months you would get. If I show availability and possession of a Corporate Card, would that serve as proof of funds? Nope, you need a statement of account to show that you can afford the trip. 3 months worth. Your company can then attach the accommodation hotel reservations and all.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Prateek

Thanks,
Prateek
A business visa is what you're required to obtain.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/busine ... ngen-visa/
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

prateekburad
Newly Registered

Re: Right Visa to meet team members in Belgium

Post by prateekburad » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:13 am

Thank you for your response. :)