ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen tourist visa spain

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hova
Newly Registered

Schengen tourist visa spain

Post by Hova » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:37 pm

Hello all ! I m looking all over the net but . I am unsure where to find the visa application form . i Assume you can apply online and dont actually have to go to an embassy . Its a tourist visa for my Ghanain wife . I am a british citizen . The flights are booked so is the hotel . I will get insurance and two passport photos . Is there anything else i will need to provide ?

Casa

Re: Schengen tourist visa spain

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:37 pm

A checklist for a Spanish visitor visa is in the link below:
https://uk.blsspainvisa.com/london/pdf/ ... =465826009

BLS are the official handling agents in the UK

When do you intend to travel :?:

Note:
"Applicants are requested to apply well in advance to the intended date of journey (up to 90 days prior to
the departure date). Once at the Consulate, the processing time of the visa is usually 15 days, but may
take up to 60 working days. This Consulate General DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ON THE
STATUS OF A VISA PROCESSING, so no request of information regarding this issue will be answered
(neither by phone nor by email)
."

There is no online or postal option. You do appear however to choose to book an appointment directly with the Spanish Consulate in London and the visa should be free. There is a fee to pay if you apply through BLS.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Hova
Newly Registered

Post by Hova » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:55 pm

Thanks ! Thats not Great we live in Scotland so Travelling down to london will be a pain . But it looks like we will have to do that ! Thanks Anyway

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:45 pm

No need! There is a BLS application centre in Edinburgh for applicants living in Scotland. See the link below:

https://uk.blsspainvisa.com/edinburgh/contact.php

Spain Visa Application Center - Edinburgh
Address Spain Visa Application Centre
6 Dock Place, Suite 1A, First Floor Office,
Edinburgh, EH6 6LUTimingsSubmission Time08:30 to 12:30 hrs (Monday to Friday)Phone +442031291651Emailinfo.edi@blshelpline.com
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.