ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen visa query

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Fulforever98
Newly Registered
Mood:

Schengen visa query

Post by Fulforever98 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:47 am

Hey everyone! So my situation is that I’m a non-EEA national in UK with ILR. I had booked a 3 day trip before Xmas to fly to Netherlands for which visa was accepted but due to lockdown restrictions I cancelled the trip.

However, I managed to move flight and hotel to February when hopefully the situation is better. In addition, I have also booked a trip to Spain in May for 4 days. Apart from this, I am planning on visiting Hungary, Slovakia, and probably Vienna in late August/early Sept for 7 days total.

My question is, can I just apply for a multiple entry Schengen visa through netherlands and ask for this to be valid for 6 months which would cover all 3 of my planned trips? Or, would it be safer to just say entry to Netherlands and Spain since these are the two already confirmed/booked trips and within 3/4 months of each other?

Just wanted to clarify this before I book my appointment and fill out the forms so any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: Schengen visa query

Post by meself2 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:23 pm

Haven't had experience in getting visas from UK, but from personal perspective, if you already had a few successful Schengen visas/trips (from Dutch embassy), you can apply for a longer visa straight off the bat.

Did you have any other Dutch visas? Were they multiple entry?