ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spanish Visa processing time

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Asia003
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Spanish Visa processing time

Post by Asia003 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:14 pm

Hello everyone,

I have got an issue and I was delighted when I found this site as its the most helpful visa forum on the internet.

My issue is that I am international student in the UK and I've got a planned trip to Spain for next month.
I was busy trying to get all the required documents together and I have finally ticked all the boxes. the next step for me was to book an appointment at the visa centre and sadly, theres no earlier date. the earliest I could find is on the 15th of may and I'm meant to be flying on the 22nd of may. I tried searching online to see if I could use the premium service but there's no guarantee of a faster decision on my application.

Now my question is, Should I go ahead and submit my application and hope I get my passport back in time for my travel or should I change trip to a later date?
the issue with changing the trip to a later date is that I'd have to start all over in requesting for letters with a change of date and its a long process.
Also changing the trip to a later date will be expesnive and if I don't get the visa, that would be money down the drain.

I was wondering if anyone here has had a similar experience? how long did it take for a decision to be made on the application and how long did it take for your passport to be returned to you?

I would appreciate all input. Thanks