ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

surrinder singh route application with only children possible

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rajhveer singh
Newly Registered
Mood:

surrinder singh route application with only children possible

Post by Rajhveer singh » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:34 pm

A british citizen who is using treaty rights in Germany having non Eu Spouse and two non Eu Children (Aged 12 and 15 ) wishing to return to Uk.
Q1 Can British Citizen apply For EEA family permit for only children. Because non Eu spouse plans to visit back home to look after the ailing mother and some other family commitments and she could stay there for couple of years?
What if she grants letter to British Citizen (Permission letter for children to travel and stay with their father for indefinite period of time and that letter is notarised in Germany).
Q2 Is it compulsory for Non British Spouse to travel back to Uk with her British Spouse to activate the Surrinder sing application as a whole family. Or it can also be activated only with children travelling to Uk with their British Father as they have strengthen their family life’s with their father.
Q3 In above mentioned case can the non Eu citizens be eligible for EEA application to be considered in EU Law or Uk Immigration Law.
Q4 Can a British Citizen’s Non Eu Children make Uk residence card application under surrender Singh route without their mother.
Q5 What if Surrinder Singh route application is rejected for any reason. Can the Children switch within UK Under UK Immigration rules without going back home if they are studying in schools.*As British Citizen might have 6 months’ Pay slips by the time and meets Uk (Salary requirement Under UK immigration route by the time decision arrives for Surrinder Singh application.
Q6 what other application can they make to stay in Uk as a family unit?
Q7 If within Uk application is allowed for children is there any Premium Service available?

Casa

Re: surrinder singh route application with only children possible

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Please desist from opening multiple threads with the same post.

eea-route-applications/surrinder-singh- ... l#p1610504
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.