ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The Netherlands Immigration Spouse Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

samarking
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

The Netherlands Immigration Spouse Visa

Post by samarking » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:31 pm

hi

i will highly appreciate to have info about immigration law re below facts:

i am 40 , living in Pakistan with family wife and kids, doing own business.

i am planning to marry a relative of mine. a dutch national, 30 with 1 son, doing odd jobs and social income support.

i will live with her time to time and start a business in The Netherlands. I have no plan to moe first wife to The Netherlands.

can she apply for my PR from Pakistan, when she will come to Pakistan for marriage?
As she is not financially stable at this time, can she still apply for spouse residence?
shall i move to the netherlands on visit visa to marry her there?
when should i hire an attorney to handle the whole process?
who are reputable lawers for this job?

best wishes,

Samar

secret.simon

Re: The Netherlands Immigration Spouse Visa

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:56 pm

samarking wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:31 pm
when should i hire an attorney to handle the whole process?
who are reputable lawers for this job?
We cannot recommend lawyers or solicitors on these forums.

Members can post advice in their personal capacity.

Be aware that it seems that the mere fact that you are in a polygamous marriage may bar you from becoming a Dutch citizen in the future.
Public order policy for procedures to become a Dutch citizen wrote: You have a polygamous marriage
A polygamous marriage means that you are married to more than one man or woman at the same time. Polygamy is prohibited in the Netherlands. If you have a polygamous marriage, you can be prosecuted. And you cannot become Dutch. You can only become Dutch if you are married to one man or woman.

Your Dutch nationality may be revoked if you withhold information
Have you been granted Dutch nationality? And later it appears that you withheld information (for example about your criminal history)? Your nationality may be revoked if you should not have been given Dutch nationality as a result of this information.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: The Netherlands Immigration Spouse Visa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:59 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.