ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TLS Contact France visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

winteriscoming
Newly Registered

TLS Contact France visa

Post by winteriscoming » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:33 pm

Hi,
I am trying to book an appointment for Student visa to France (currently living in the UK, but non EEA national).
I first filled in the form at the French visa website.
Then I was asked to book an appointment at the TLS Contact UK website using the French visa application reference number.

I filled in the TLS Contact registration details and reached the appointment page but did not book any appointment.

Now i Had to change a few details in the French visa application which meant I recieved a new reference number. However, the TLS Contact website does not allow me to edit my details, it also does not allow me to fill in a new application with the same passport number.
They dont respond to emails or calls requesting deletion of current applicaiton.
I need to book an appointment with most recent details. Has anyone else faced a similar issue?

bathanza

Re: TLS Contact France visa

Post by bathanza » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:14 pm

I made a mistake on my husbands France visa section so I deleted that group and then created a new one.

For the appointment booking isn't there a delete button? Jsut register with an alternate email address.

Put in the new ref number on the new one.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.