ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visiting italy

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Cc2021
Newly Registered

Visiting italy

Post by Cc2021 » Sun May 01, 2022 6:14 am

Hi..my wife has a italian carta soggiorno (registered 2015 permanent residency ) but she still holds a sri lankan passport.She is now living with me in UK under 2year spouse extension visa. We are planning to go on vaction italy this summer. My question is does she need to apply for visa for get in to italy or can she still use her carta soggiorno card to enter italy?
Many thanks

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Re: Visiting italy

Post by ALKB » Sun May 01, 2022 9:44 am

Cc2021 wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 6:14 am
Hi..my wife has a italian carta soggiorno (registered 2015 permanent residency ) but she still holds a sri lankan passport.She is now living with me in UK under 2year spouse extension visa. We are planning to go on vaction italy this summer. My question is does she need to apply for visa for get in to italy or can she still use her carta soggiorno card to enter italy?
Many thanks
Did she not inform the Questura of her move?

She should have surrendered her permesso before leaving permanently.
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

Cc2021
Newly Registered

Re: Visiting italy

Post by Cc2021 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:18 am

No..she did not inform or handed in...can she still use her card to travel to italy?