ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what documents to be attach

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FaarzH

what documents to be attach

Post by FaarzH » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:08 pm

i am pakistani wife polish , want to confirm that when lodging an application under directive
what documents we submit

my wife will be here in pakistan so i submit her passport as well with my visa form ?
she is not the applicant for eu country i am but her passport subission is required ?

and her birth certificate is required ? i will submit my but her birth certificate is required ?

FaarzH

Re: what documents to be attach

Post by FaarzH » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:28 am

any one ?

mgb

Post by mgb » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:58 pm

- copy of the eu passport
- marriage certificate and copy
- your passport
- travel tickets or a declaration in writing of the eu citizen that the family member will accompany or join
- one or two photos in passport size
- schengen application form

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:41 pm

mgb wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:58 pm
- copy of the eu passport
- marriage certificate and copy
- your passport
- travel tickets or a declaration in writing of the eu citizen that the family member will accompany or join
- one or two photos in passport size
- schengen application form
i am extremely thankful to you that you replied , do we need her POLISH birth certificate and my PAKISTANI birth certificate , we both have it but we dont have translation of it , is it necessary ??? embassy requires documents in their specific language.

is there any place or weblink or and document where we can see the documents which are required ? embassy website says few but you know how embassies treats candidates here, bring this documents and that document.

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Which country are you applying for?

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:47 pm

waqasars wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:15 pm
Which country are you applying for?
belgium

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:33 pm

you dont need to attach birthday certificate. They will accept all documents in English. If you have marriage certificate issued by Nadra please also attach that.

I recommend you, if you can attach bank statement, hotel bookings, flight booking. It will increase the success chances.

one of my friend just got visa from Netherlands embassy and they attach all the documents as i mentioned above.

They wrote a cover letter and mentioned they want to go for tourism . He did not mentioned about directive.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:59 am

waqasars wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:33 pm
you dont need to attach birthday certificate. They will accept all documents in English. If you have marriage certificate issued by Nadra please also attach that.

I recommend you, if you can attach bank statement, hotel bookings, flight booking. It will increase the success chances.

one of my friend just got visa from Netherlands embassy and they attach all the documents as i mentioned above.

They wrote a cover letter and mentioned they want to go for tourism . He did not mentioned about directive.
Aoa, documents which we will attach are

. nadra marriage certificate
. bank statement
. hotel booking
. flight booking ( return as well )

dont you think if we apply for tourist visa we have to submit tourist visa documents ???

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Please also write a cover letter and mention some tourist places which you want to visit. attach hotel booking for 2 or 3 different cities. It will shows your intention as tourist. If you are doing job also attach employment letter.