ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

4th attempt at Standard Visitor visa - please help!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dreamray
Newly Registered
Mood:

4th attempt at Standard Visitor visa - please help!

Post by dreamray » Tue May 11, 2021 3:31 pm

Hello,

I am a British citizen, my boyfriend Montenegrin. We have made 3 failed attempts for him to visit the UK on a tourist visa. This was on the grounds of "doubt your stated intentions in seeking to visit the UK" and "I am not satisfied you have accurately presented your personal circumstances, leading me to doubt that you will leave the UK after your visit." I am now selling my house in the UK to move to Montenegro. I have my sisters wedding end of June and would love for my partner to join me and see a little piece of the world I am leaving. My employment situation is not permanent at present as I'm not wanting to commit to anything knowing that I'll be leaving in a few months. Can anyone please advise on how we get a successful application? My sister and partner who are getting married ticks all the socially acceptable job/ money/ dependable boxes, is there any way that she can help, as a guarantor or the like? I can't bare to have another rejection, it's just so disappointing.

Would very much appreciate some pointers.

Thanks, R