ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After UKVCAS interview, confirm Email?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Stellacat
Hong Kong

After UKVCAS interview, confirm Email?

Post by Stellacat » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:21 pm

I attended an interview last Friday for BRP application. The staff checked and scanned my passport and upload some documents for me too. I went home and checked my UKVCAS account, I saw the document have uploaded by me and the staff. but I could’t Find any cue that my application have submitted or have processing. My UKVCAS account just look like the same as before I went to the interview do the biometric. I wonder would the HO or UKVCAS sent any confirm email that my application have submitted?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: After UKVCAS interview, confirm Email?

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:04 am

1. Kindly desist from starting a new topic with each question or query you have on the same application you have made. See forum rule on Multiple Topics and Posts (click to read)!!

2. You likely will not get a letter confirming anything.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.