ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application is in Final Stages Since 24 days

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shahdab
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Application is in Final Stages Since 24 days

Post by shahdab » Sat May 27, 2023 11:03 am

Dear

I have applied for Work visa. On 3rd May 2023 they informed me in reply of paid inquiry that a decision has been made on my application. I waited till 09 May 2023 but didnt receive any decision mail. I did paid inquiry again for escalation. They escalated the case and got escalation reply on 12 May 2023 that “Application is in final stages and a decision will be made soon”.
Afther that day to today I didnt receive any update. Really frustrated on waiting for decision letter.

Does it mean Decision is still not made???

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Application is in Final Stages Since 24 days

Post by AmazonianX » Sat May 27, 2023 3:12 pm

shahdab wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 11:03 am
Dear

I have applied for Work visa. On 3rd May 2023 they informed me in reply of paid inquiry that a decision has been made on my application. I waited till 09 May 2023 but didnt receive any decision mail. I did paid inquiry again for escalation. They escalated the case and got escalation reply on 12 May 2023 that “Application is in final stages and a decision will be made soon”.
Afther that day to today I didnt receive any update. Really frustrated on waiting for decision letter.

Sometimes conflicting feedbacks are what you get when contacting for update. No one can categorically tell you if decision made or not. Unfortunately in this instance no amount of further enquiry can put mind at rest till you have your visa in hand.

shahdab
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahdab » Sat May 27, 2023 4:43 pm

Paid inquiry says “Decision has been made”… Really confused what is the issue

shahdab
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahdab » Sat May 27, 2023 4:44 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:12 pm
shahdab wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 11:03 am
Dear

Sometimes conflicting feedbacks are what you get when contacting for update. No one can categorically tell you if decision made or not. Unfortunately in this instance no amount of further enquiry can put mind at rest till you have your visa in hand.
Paid inquiry says “Decision has been made”…. But 24 days is a big time duration for Home office to send me decision letter … really confused

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sat May 27, 2023 6:11 pm

shahdab wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 4:43 pm
Wait to here from VAC on picking up your passport, hopefully not long from now.

shahdab
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahdab » Sun May 28, 2023 2:36 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 6:11 pm
shahdab wrote:
My IHS Fee was refunded when my application was initially refused 4 months back. I applied for PAP and my decision was over turned. Now this will be the outcome of reconsideration from PAP.
If my decision was positive then i must have received mail from IHS for IHS payment… am i right?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun May 28, 2023 7:58 pm

shahdab wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 2:36 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
shahdab wrote:
My IHS Fee was refunded when my application was initially refused 4 months back. I applied for PAP and my decision was over turned. Now this will be the outcome of reconsideration from PAP.
If my decision was positive then i must have received mail from IHS for IHS payment… am i right?
Yes, at decision making point I.e. overturned and to comply with requirements for visa Issuance you will be contacted to pay the IHS

shahdab
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahdab » Tue May 30, 2023 5:18 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 7:58 pm
shahdab wrote:
AmazonianX wrote:
shahdab wrote:
Yes, at decision making point I.e. overturned and to comply with requirements for visa Issuance you will be contacted to pay the IHS

Today i made a paid inquiry and received same reply from escalation as
“ Having checked your records I can confirm your application is still in the final processing stages and a decision will be made soon. Once finalised you will be contacted regarding the return of your passport/visa.”

Paid inquiry team is saying decision is made on 4 May 2023. Escalation team is saying “decision still not made”… To whome we should trust????????

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue May 30, 2023 6:18 am

Paid Inquiries is outsourced to a third-party contractor and likely has a more limited view of your status than the escalation team.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue May 30, 2023 8:30 am

shahdab wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 5:18 am
AmazonianX wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 7:58 pm
shahdab wrote:
AmazonianX wrote:
shahdab wrote:

Today i made a paid inquiry and received same reply from escalation as
“ Having checked your records I can confirm your application is still in the final processing stages and a decision will be made soon. Once finalised you will be contacted regarding the return of your passport/visa.”

Paid inquiry team is saying decision is made on 4 May 2023. Escalation team is saying “decision still not made”… To whome we should trust????????
Will suggest bit of patience to get decision, check time line thread and you will have idea how long it may take.
Waste of money if you continue to pursue paid enquiries...my opinion