ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

As a sponsor for Visit visa missed call from home office.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

khan_80
Pakistan

As a sponsor for Visit visa missed call from home office.

Post by khan_80 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:44 pm

Dear All
My Sister has applied for visit visa and I am her sponsor. Today I missed the call from home office two times as I was working in a site with no Signals.

Can any one share the home office number to whom I should call back and asked for my sister sponsor ship verification as I am her sponsor for all her finiancial support for her visit to UK.

Please share the related home office so that I can call them back and give the Visa application reference number to them.

Thanks

khassan
Newly Registered

Re: As a sponsor for Visit visa missed call from home office

Post by khassan » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Did your sister get the visa . im in a similar situation.
my mother applied on 28 june 2016 , biometrics on 4th july 2016 , I missed the call twice from the clearance officer on 12 july 2016 , they left the voice mail. I called the number i got from gov.uk website. The number 0300 1232241. they took all the details from me and asked why i missed the call.They said that they will call the clearance officer that i have contacted and exist and is not dodgy person .
My mother is still waiting for the result.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:01 pm

This member last visited the forum 8 months ago.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Do they not have any specific guidance about "what happens when a sponsor misses a call by a caseworker" ?
:roll:

khassan
Newly Registered

Post by khassan » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:03 am

i dont think so .. but i want to know if somebody misses the call what are the chances , visa still be granted ?

Sasaogs
Newly Registered

Post by Sasaogs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:05 am

khassan wrote:i dont think so .. but i want to know if somebody misses the call what are the chances , visa still be granted ?
Did your mum eventually get the visa after calling the home office and leaving your details

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:43 am

Sasaogs wrote:
khassan wrote:i dont think so .. but i want to know if somebody misses the call what are the chances , visa still be granted ?
Did your mum eventually get the visa after calling the home office and leaving your details
This member only posted 3 times and hasn't visited the forum since July 16, 2016 :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.